For our auto-likes feature, we also have the option for you to change the number of minimum and maximum likes of the photo that you will like.
The Max Hashtag Filter will limit the maximum amount of hashtags that the bot will like.
How does it work?
For Min likes filter, the bot will only like a photo that has at least the number that you set before in order to like the post.
- If you set it as 0, it will basically like every photo.
- If you set it as 5, it will like a photo that has at least 5 likes at a time of checking.
Please note that by setting this value very high, our bot might not be able to like any photos for you and you will get fewer actions from the bot. Set it to -1 or 0 to disable this.
PROS: Only like a popular photo, your username may be noticed by the likers after you.
For max likes filter, it will only like a photo that has a maximum number of likes that you set.
- If you set it as 0, it will never like any photos.
- If you set it as 1, it will like only photo that has 0 like.
- If you set it as 100, it will never like photos with more than 100 likes.
Please note that by setting this value very low or 0, our planner might not be able to like any photos for you. Set it to -1 to disable this feature.
PROS: Can help you to like a photo of small account, so you get noticeable by them. Large account user might not care about someone liking his/her photo but normally, smaller users do check a liker out.
With the Max Hashtag Filter, you can limit the number of hashtags that a post can have in order for it to be eligible for the bot to like.
- If you set it at 0, it will never like any photos
- If you set it at 1, it will only like photos with the specified hashtag
- If you set it at 5, it will only like photos with 5 hashtags including the one that you have specified.