There are a few reasons why you may be unable to connect to your Instagram account through #Likes:
- You changed your password.
- Your account exceeded the rate limits.
- We have to change a network address and lead to unusual login (Read more)
- Errors with the Instagram server or our internal server.
- You have reached an Instagram random checkpoint e.g. CAPTCHA solving needed or SMS verification needed.
- You got banned from Instagram.
First, if you receive an email notification from us regarding the lost of access to your Instagram account, please follow these instructions:
1. Try to access Instagram.com via your browser or open an Instagram app on your phone to see that you can access it. If there is a checkpoint or show unusual login, please click "This was me" and/or finish the verification process via email/SMS.
1.1. If you changed a password on Instagram, please proceed to next step.
2. Please go to your account settings by clicking on your name at the top right corner and click 'Settings'
Now on the account updating part, enter your Instagram username and the new Instagram password:
Click the Update Account at the bottom of the page. You may have to wait a few minutes to see if we can regain access to your account. If we have successfully regained access to your Instagram account, you will see a small notch with the words "connected" under your profile picture.
If your app connects connects successfully, then you will be able to use #Likes
3. If step 2 does not work, try logging into your Instagram account from your phone or computer, to check the status of your account. You may need to repeat step 1 and 2 again if our network address is rotated again so try repeat step 1 and 2 for several times.
3.1. If we can connect to Instagram but your activities did not start in 15 minutes, please go to Instagram.com or Instagram app and make sure you can like a photo or follow someone, if you can browse the feed but are not able to like or comment, you may have reached the rate limit, please turn off auto like/auto follow/auto unfollow and wait for a few hours (you may need to repeat step 1 and 2 again if we lost the connection)
3.2. If you find a page where a checkpoint is required, please solve the CAPTCHA or finish the SMS verification and follow our instructions in Step #1.
3.3. If you cannot login to your Instagram account, stating that the username is invalid even though you have entered a valid username and password or, when you try to reset your password Instagram states that your account is not found or not active. If this is the case, unfortunately your Instagram account may be banned.
4. If the cases above does not apply to you, it mostly server errors. Please check our Status Page or In-website messenger for our server status and you can login to your Instagram Account and check that the Instagram server is accessible. If the error causing from our side or Instagram, you are most likely to get an email from us. If the error is caused by our side, we appreciate it if you could wait so we can solve the issue. Upon finding a solution, we will notify you to enter your Instagram information as seen in Step 1.